Saturday, July 12, 2014

Vito Tommaso & Green Guitar Group "Mood Food And..." Jubal JUB 4 197? Unknown Italian Library Prog Funk!


 This one is off the mega rare and obscure Italian library label Jubal and it has plenty of dope jams including the dark groover "Black Is Beauty" with its ping ponging electric piano scales followed by an amazing cosmic middle section, AMAZING!  The vibe of the rest is mostly upbeat prog funk with electric guitars and electric piano and pounding drums.  I've only heard soundclips of one other Jubal record, Tastiere which sounded amazing as well.  Enjoy the soundclip of Black Is Beauty!  Chris Tillotson
I've posted a full list of library records I am willing to trade for check it out!
TRADE MP3 HERE!










6 comments:

  1. Awesome track by Vito Tommaso and company. Thanks for sharing it--unfortunately I have nothing on your trade list to barter with but now that I've seen it, I'll keep my eyes open. Now one more spin of "Black Is Beauty"! (BTW, if you haven't heard it yet, Vito Tommaso and Stefano Torossi's Musica per commenti sonori from 1969 is worth seeking out)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, and yeah I have heard that Costanza record, it's really dope!
      Take Care

      Delete
    2. UGH! This track is just NASTY.

      Any chance of this getting upped? Or even just this track for Download? If not, I can understand since you're trying to trade it.

      pac0naut
      (long time downloader and lurker of music blogs)

      Delete
    3. Yeah man I love this track too, If you want the track, just use a youtube to MP3 converter and presto you have a copy of the track.
      Take Care

      Delete
  2. Done and Done. Chopped it up last night :) I'll put up a link if you'd like when I upload it.

    pac0naut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris,

    Link is possible ? Thanks

    sergei95410

    ReplyDelete