Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Domenico Di Vito (Oscar Lindok) - Immagini E Colori - DDA1 Aris-1974 REPOST

    I Got a few requests for a full rip of this record so here you go!

Here is one very special record by Oscar Lindok AKA Giacomo Dell'Orso and husband to iconic singer Edda Dell'Orso.  Absolutely top notch, next level shit, from prog to spaced out bossa to dark side of the moon stretchings.  Record starts off with "Immagini E Colori" a proggy gem for sure, shifts between acoustic guitar and rockin organ parts.  "Spensieratamente" might be the best song here with it's signature Lindok synths over a bossa beat that is just absolutely amazing.  "Storia A Lieto Fine"  is a beautiful and melodic funk jam, reminding of a glorious drive with no traffic.  "Verso Il Domani" I just love, like a futuristic 50's pop song with amazing synth lines, yet I can see how someone might take it as cheesy, but it just hits me perfectly.  "Terra Amara" has no drums but no problem making an impact.  It has a similar style to those classic Dark Side Of The Moon songs I love so much.  "Senza Problemi" is an amazing proggy tribal jam with tape echo for days!  Bottom line if you are a fan of this man, this one is essential and if you know Aris Librarys or Soundtracks (Lingua D' Argento, Calamo) it is mega rare and rarely comes up for sale.  GET IT HERE!









11 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Thank you so much Chris...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You very much! Rarest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic as always, thanks Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that Immagini E Colori track is some amazing shit! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chris, I know I will sound a bit out of sync...
    I just noticed your comment on "Holiday Mood Orchestra ‎– Linea Contemporanea"
    I was curious to know if you had planned to share at some point...I think this would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! The link doesn't work anymore :(

    ReplyDelete