Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Rino De Filippi "Aspetti Di Vita All'Aperto" Ayna AB7---Beautiful Filippi Majestry!!!!


    Here is a record that I personally never thought I would get a chance to hear let alone own it, Rino De Filippi's elusive "Aspetti Di Vita All'Aperto" on Ayna!  I don't get around to sharing much anymore but to celebrate the birth of my son this week,  I wanted to share this beauty as I know there are quite a few Filippi fans out there that would love to hear it.  If you have this in your wantlist then you quite well know it is very impossible to find.  Most of the Ayna releases I had heard so far were very Avant style records and actually many reissued by Cinedelic Records recently.   I assumed that this record was probably more of the same but to my surprise it is very melodic, orchestral and Filippi!  My favorite Filippi is his more melancholic, psych lounge style and if you like that too than you will appreciate this record, as it would be a shame for it to go unheard any longer.  Literally from start to finish you will hear all the ingredients that make a great Filippi record, I definitely was floored when I first heard it.  Songs like "Un Altro Giorno" "Soave Presenza" "Gemme In Fiore" & "Visioni D'Incanto" send me into complete bliss!  The only thing I wish is that "Verdi Radure" was compressed a little better with louder drums as that is the standout track to me but hey you can't have everything.  Please sit down with a nice chill mindset and let these sounds wash over you, I know that's what me and my newborn son have been doing!!!   Hope you all have a great week and Cheers!  Chris
GET IT HERE!



12 comments:

  1. I imagine you listening to Visioni D'Incanto while holding and rocking your new son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And thank you for this rarity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great, ta! and congrats on your baby boy! life is good! a

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful !!! Thanks Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic share Chris...thank you and all the best with your new precious gift of life...(-¦

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful share, thanks a lot and congratulations. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Chris, and congratulations! My only daughter turning 18 tomorrow so hang on, it goes fast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Special album for me,thanks bro. i love the Rino style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this, hope you and family are OK

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful album. Thanks very much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete