Monday, December 2, 2013

Luis Bacalov "The Summertime Killer" OST-1973-Seven Seas FML 6 Vinyl Rip @320K

   Killer Japanese only pressing of this Italian soundtrack.  If you haven't heard the behemoth that is, "The Summertime Killer" damn you are in for one heavy treat!  By far my favourite Bacalov song, everything about that song is a 10 from the acoustic guitar riff to the insane drumming.  Calibro 35 does a nice cover of this jam but is just impossible to match the raw intensity of this original recording with modern techniques.  I grew up on psychedelic classic rock so all these heavy psych songs really get me excited!  "The Motorcycle Circus" is another heavy hitter in the same vein but the rest of the record is pretty whatever unfortunately.  So enjoy this rare psych classic from my personal collection ripped @320K for maximum enjoyment.  Thanks, Chris Tillotson
GET IT HERE!






10 comments:

  1. Thank you Chris, I'm really enjoying this soundtrack.
    The two you posted are a real monster tracks. Wow.
    Cheers
    G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know these heavy Bacalov tracks are quite impressive, the first song of his I heard was Django, it should have been this!

      Delete
  2. Mate your blog is killing it - keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHa Thanks for the kind words, I'll try, got a bunch more records in my collection worth sharing I think.

      Delete
  3. thanks for sharing.
    i only recently got acquainted to bacalov,
    but really dug all the stuff i've heard so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I've got a compilation I made of his works coming this week of some of the stuff I've come across, you should check it out, his work is definitely amazing.

      Delete
  4. Oh perfect! I've been looking for this particular record for some time now. Awesome collection you have! many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem fslmy, and thanks for the homere you shared on your blog, it's raining homere lately haha

      Delete
  5. Great stuff, cheers Chris!

    ReplyDelete