Monday, March 31, 2014

Voices In Latin (JC Pierric)-Delta Sound Vol.2- DS 102-Popular Disc 197? 320K Rip Psych Funk Perfection

  Many dudes were a part of this french library record, one of them being the late and great JC Pierric.  There are 4 entries into this Delta Sound series and this one is definitely my favorite, some people think 3 is where it's at, but this one is my pick.  It's all here fuzz, funk, beats, melody, and stoned out production.  I just can't believe these kind of library records exist, they just sound so raw and thrown together, yet very thought out and perfect.  I don't know how these guys relationship worked but it seems a bunch of different dudes wrote dope jams and then knocked em out over a weekend or something. Every song is killer on this but my fav's are, "Blue Diamond" with it's insanely groovin bass lines, "Mikola" perfect Funk psych not unlike Yan Tregger, "Oval" with it's crying fuzz guitar, "Nikita" great melody and groove, "Polienka" reminds of the modern swedish band Dungen.   And the randomness of the labels, Popular Disc, Disc Litanie, I mean how many copies can exist of some of this stuff.  Did this stuff ever get sent out to television and movie studios or was it more of a private press just for them?  JC Pierric did have his own blog for a minute and he did share these with everyone but this one is my copy and my rip which I feel is clearer and his music deserves to be heard as nice as possible.  Enjoy from my personal collection and I hope you can score you're own copy cause I'm pretty sure this thing is scarce.
GET IT HERE!






10 comments:

  1. thanks Chris, sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Chris for the upgrade rip, I love the 4 Delta Sound lp's, I do like JC Pierric stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, great Pierric's fan here.
    Thank you for this upgrade.

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((( outta ))))
    )))) SITE ((((

    ReplyDelete
  5. killer record Chris. Another beauty in your fantastic collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Chris. Tremendous upgrade, as Greta said!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No Problem Guys glad I could be of service to ya!

    ReplyDelete