Friday, October 18, 2013

Franco Micalizzi "Stridulum" 1979 Italian Soundtrack Holy Grail Vinyl Rip 320K

This is my favourite Micalizzi record, so heavy,so funky and just so good.  As i was ripping this last night, i was just head banging the entire time, haha.  This horror movie was also known as "The Visitor" and IMDB describes the movie as, "The story of a young girl with telekinetic powers becomes the prize in a fight between forces of God and the Devil." My favourite jam is, "Sadness Theme Second Part," with its smooth jazz guitar melody.  Any description with smooth jazz in it and I would be turned off too, but I seriously can't get enough of it, I even think my band, Starving Daughters will try to cover that song at some point.  "Running Away From Jerzy" is another standout, instantly kicking ass with its scaling strings,space out efx,and ripping drums.  So, get boozed, jam the soundclips and download this rare, holy grail record, from my personal collection.  Get It Here!





7 comments:

  1. Thanks man. Dope blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely heavenly! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I've been looking everywhere for this album..thanks i really appreciate your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey man! many thanks from argentina, the link is down and the vinyl rip sounds really good, can you re upload the album?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!

    You seem to be the only person I can find that has this vinyl in its possession!

    I'm litterally obsessed by the cover of this album, it is looking absolutely gorgeous, and I would love to print a poster of it.

    Unfortunatelly, there isn't any good quality picture of this cover that I can find online...

    If you have a scanner, can you please scan it and send me a picture of it?

    I would be forever thankful if you were doing so!

    Thank you in advance!

    Do you have a scanner ? If so, could you please scan the c

    ReplyDelete